We allow you to resell web hosting services without having to pre-purchase any hosting package. As and when your Customers buy a hosting package through your website, our system creates that package and bills you for it. You only pay us after you get paid, and that too only for the exact package your customer has purchased.
Other competitors offer what are known as bulk hosting packages. In a bulk hosting package you typically have to buy a large hosting package in advance and break it up into smaller hosting packages and resell the same to your customers.
In our pay-as-you-go hosting model, you can offer hosting across platforms and locations. You can sell Linux, Windows, Email-only and other forms of Hosting. You can sell hosting in various datacenter locations. You can offer hosting across various categories - standard and premium. All this without any pre-purchase. As opposed to this, in a bulk hosting model, if you wanted to offer hosting in Linux & Windows across multiple datacenters and categories, you would have to purchase multiple bulk packages.
- Your pricing automatically reduces as and when you purchase any of our products and services. With our hosting plans your costs reduce faster since they are tied in to ALL products you buy from us. The way our discounts and plans are structured, you actually end up paying lesser than you would for bulk packages.
- In Bulk packages you are buying something you do not need today, and paying for it in advance. This results in blocking a certain amount of cash from your side that you can better utilize elsewhere in your marketing efforts. With our Pay-as-you-go plans you buy exactly as much as you need and are only billed for that and nothing more.
- Incase of Bulk Packages you have to maintain unutilized inventory which further increases your cost of hosting. For eg lets say you buy a bulk hosting package which can host 25 websites. Lets say that you sell 3 websites every month. You will be able to fully utilize this bulk package only by the 8th month. Until then, every month you would be paying for excess inventory which you do not need. Across 8 months your cost for that package more than doubles because your utilization starts at 10% and reaches 100% only after 8 months. Additionally, if at anytime, a large customer of yours decides not to renew his packages and moves them to another provider, you may again get stuck with unutilized excess inventory which you have to continue paying for. In our Pay-as-you-go model, you never have to purchase and maintain excess inventory.
- In Bulk Hosting you block your cash in advance. In our Pay-as-you-go model, you pay us only after your Customer has already paid you. You don't have to invest any money from your side in advance.
- In our Pay-as-you-go plans, we provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee for EVERY single hosting account that your customer purchases. On the other hand, in Bulk Hosting, once you have purchased a package you are stuck with it, whether your customers choose to continue or not. Lets say you buy a 100 sites bulk package. If 10 of your Customers leave you, you are still stuck with the cost of the inventory and have no option of obtaining a credit back. Additionally, if a customer wants to try your hosting service for sometime, you have to bear an upfront recurring cost for the same. In our Pay-as-you-go model, you get a full refund incase your Customer decides to delete a package. This allows you to offer trial packages to your Customers and increase your sales.
- In our Pay-as-you-go Hosting reseller program, you never have to worry about inventory forecasting and planning. In Bulk Hosting, you have to forecast your sales in advance in order to ensure that you never run out of inventory.
- Lets say a Customer of yours wants to buy 30 hosting packages for 3 months. With a Bulk Hosting package you do not have the option of increasing your package size for a short period and then downgrading it again. You may have to turn down such Customers. With our hosting reseller program, each package is treated individually. Your Customers decide the duration of the plan and you are charged only for that duration.
- In Bulk hosting - if you have 1000 MB divided amongst 10 Customers and one of them suddenly requires to upgrade their diskspace, you may not be in a position to deliver. Or if a customer of yours wants to add 5 more websites you may not have enough space to provide the same. You will have to purchase a new Bulk Package to service those needs. This maybe a time consuming, manual process which could result in loss of sales. Additionally, each time you exhaust your 1000 MB bulk package you have to buy another 1000 MB bulk package, even if you have only one new order. This results in you having to buy excess inventory that you cannot fully consume. With our Pay-as-you-go model, each package is treated as a separate order and your Customers are free to upgrade or downgrade anytime. Your Customers are also free to add packages at any time. You do not have to buy more than you need.
- In the hosting industry prices are continuously dropping. Think of what you were paying for hosting a year ago and think of what you pay right now. In a Bulk Hosting package you are locked in to a contract for a certain duration. Any changes in pricing that take place in the industry will not reduce your prices. This will in turn affect your ability to be able to offer lower prices to your Customers. In our Pay-as-you-go model you are not locked into the pricing. Any price reductions are immediately applied from the very next package your customers buy. This allows you to remain competitive.
- In a Bulk package, you have to manually create each account. In our Pay-as-you-go model, each package is automatically provisioned by our system, the moment your Customer makes a purchase. This reduces your manpower costs and at the same time results in better service for your Customers, who do not have to wait for their hosting account to get activated.
- In our hosting reseller plans we allow your Customers to manage all their services through a single control panel as opposed to, your Customers having to login to separate control panels to manage each of their services.